Monday, November 18, 2013

Drumroll please.......







Thank you so much to everyone who entered and shared your thoughts and opinions! I appreciate all of you!

The answers resoundingly say to keep my current name. I think this is for the best. I have decided to keep my little octopus guy! I'd miss him anyway, lol. I have also decided to open two new graphics shops on Etsy, with a slightly different focus. So if you run across I Heart Foxy Art or Foxy Blogs on the web or while shopping at Etsy, know it's me! :)  Don't worry, I'll still be devoting time to my teacher clip art shop! It's where my heart is! It will likely be some time before the other shops are both up and running, no rush. Thanks again everyone and have a wonderful week!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...