Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Sale and new bundles in my store!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, everything in my store, clip art and teaching resource, is 10% off today and tomorrow. I'm so excited about the beginning blends clip art I've been working on. I'm currently in the beginning stages of teaching my daughter to read, so I am all about the phonics! I've been working on multiple alphabet clip art sets (a couple are available in my store already), blend sets, and consonant digraph sets (one of these in my store so far). I have big plans to continue to expand the phonics clip art selection in my store. I plan to make sets for r-blends, ending blends, vowel digraphs, and long and short vowels, to name a few. My list of ELA related clip art to make is a mile long (I think). Follow my blog, store, and/or facebook page to get updates on new products and freebies in my store. Here are some pics from my new bundles-

L-Blends Set

S-Blends Set










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...